Thanks

Wednesday, January 3, 2024
Happy New Year! I hope you've all had a lovely holiday and break. I've had two weeks off, with today being my final day of holidays. It's been so nice to have the time to relax - although there really wasn't much relaxing the first week! It was enjoyable but in an incredibly busy sort of way. 

Imke is hosting our first Little Red Wagon challenge of 2024 and she's chosen the theme "What's New?" There can be many ways to interpret this - such as the new year, a new beginning, new crafting supplies, etc. 


I'm using new supplies (Santa gave me some little wooden floral embellishments) to create a thank you card for a new goat. I didn't actually receive a goat under the tree though. A goat was gifted to a family in need in my honour. What an AWESOME gift!! 

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see the fabulous projects created by the talented design team - and then link up a "What's new?" project of your own! 

5 comments

Paperesse said...

I have this same die and you've given me a new idea for using it; thanks, Kate! It's a super cute card and an honor to goats everywhere. Happy New Year to you and yours!

Chrissy said...

Very lovely Thank you card Kate, lovely design and papers and Happy New Year to you and your family..and the goats..

Luv CHRISSYxx

JanR said...

When I read your post I first thought you were saying you made a card to give to a goat and I was like ???. lol It's a wonderful card for a wonderful gift!

Imke said...

Happy and healthy new Year, Kate ! Pretty thank you card.

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Brenda said...

I totally missed getting around last week...What pretty little flowers, actually perfect for a goat ( I have to admit, my brain was thinking like JanR's😂)! Praying you and your family have a fab 2024!

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>