Mum - You are So Loved

Wednesday, January 24, 2024
Brenda is encouraging us to put our NBUS items to good use this week with our latest Little Red Wagon challenge. Look through your stash and find something you've not yet used!


About a year ago, I purchased the "Everything Wonderful" card kit from My Favorite Things. I'm embarrassed to say that the box - along with the other items I purchased in that order - remained intact in my craft room. I'm thankful to Brenda for this challenge as it gave me the opportunity to put some wonderful supplies to use as I created a Mother's Day card for my beautiful mum. The stitched flowers are from the card kit and the little "Blooming with Love" sentiment is also from the same unused order. 

Please head over to Little Red Wagon and admire how the other Girlfriends used unused items from their stash. Then use this wonderful opportunity to put your neglected items to work! 

5 comments

Chrissy said...

Beautiful pink card Kate, so very pretty, love the flowers I'm sure your Mum will love it..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Brenda said...

Wow, Kate, I'm glad I made this challenge too. Your card is absolutely beautiful! I love the softness, the colors and what wonderful stitched flowers. Amazing job, Girlfriend!

Paperesse said...

This is a beautiful card, Kate, that I know your mom will love. I think this kit was just waiting for this perfect moment for you to open and use it.

Imke said...

Kate, i hear you. Why i always must have things and when we have it we don´t use it **lol**
It was worse to use it now - the card is sooo beautiuful and i like the soft colors.

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

JanR said...

I'm guilty of 'unboxing' too. I'm glad you opened yours for this card though. So very pretty!

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>