Thanks

Wednesday, January 17, 2024
Our wonderful Janice is hosting the challenge at Little Red Wagon this week and she's saying, "Sentimental You". This means that Janice is looking for projects with the sentiment as the main focus (or a large sentiment).


I pulled out a My Favorite Things die that I used on my project two weeks ago. I also used a largish stencil which I placed in the middle of an 8.5x11 piece of watercolour cardstock and then cut the cardstock in four. This gave me four panels on which to place four "thanks" cuts in order to make four thank you cards. I think I should have used my heat gun to dry the panels a bit more before layering the sentiments. Some strategically placed black gumdrops helped with that!

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see the projects created by the rest of the Girlfriends - and then pull out your large sentiments in order to join the fun!

5 comments

Paperesse said...

Super pretty, Kate!!!Love the colors against the black, they really 'pop'. What a nice contribution to the 'thank you' card stash.

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous thank you cards Kate, love the stenciling and die cuts..look at you, doing four at a time..

luv CHRISSYxx

JanR said...

What a lovely set of cards, Kate! So clever to do four at once like this! Loving the colours too.

Imke said...

Perfect, Kate. Great use of the stencil and the large Thanks.

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Brenda said...

wow, Kate, these are great! I wish I would think about using stencils more often. Thanks for the inspiration!

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>