Something Special - Just for You

Wednesday, January 31, 2024
I can't believe that it's the last day of January. I usually find that January and February drag but time has been flying. 

It's my first time hosting at Little Red Wagon for 2024. This year, I'm using Def Leppard as inspiration for my challenges and this week, it's "Pour Some Sugar on Me", one of my favourites that always takes me back to my uni days. I recently learned that Def Leppard will be playing with Journey in Toronto this summer - but I'll be across the ocean at the time. At least I have my Def Leppard-themed Little Red Wagon challenges!


For this challenge, I'm looking for anything sweet - whether that's sweet like candy or something that you would just think, "Well, isn't that sweet" such as a cute animal or tiny little something. I made treat bags to hold some Valentine's Day sweets. The bag die is from an online discount store. I didn't have much luck with another set I purchased there but this one is fabulous! The bows, doilies, hearts and sentiments are all created with supplies from My Craft Spot. 

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see how the rest of the Girlfriends interpreted the challenge. We'd love for you to join in as well! 

4 comments

Chrissy said...

I love your sweet treat boxes Kate, love the colours all soft and pretty, beautiful..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Paperesse said...

These are super cute, Kate. Sweet (boxes) for the sweets! I know that whoever gets them will love them. So...where overseas are you planning to visit? I admit, I'm curious. Oh, and like the theme, can't wait to see which songs you choose.

JanR said...

Beautiful treat boxes, Kate! I especially love those pretty papers.

Imke said...

Fabulous treat boxes, Kate. I love the make them too.

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>