Birthday Blessings Beautiful

Wednesday, February 7, 2024
It's the wonderful Imke's turn to host this week's Little Red Wagon challenge and she wants to see numbers. Whether it's a number for a birthday, anniversary, countdown or anything else, add it to your project!


Even though my daughter's birthday isn't until August, I decided to work ahead and make a card for her special day. I cannot believe that my girl is going to be 30 this year!! I used some of the leftover papers from last week's treat boxes. The little wooden embellishment behind the number 30 was part of a set of wooden embellishments I found in my stocking - and I'm pretty sure my daughter helped Santa find them!!

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see how the other Girlfriends included numbers in their projects - and then link up your creation too!

5 comments

Paperesse said...

What a cute card, Kate! I know your daughter will love it. And might I add, that you most certainly do not look like you have a thirty year old daughter!!!

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card Kate, love your design it is fabulous and so effective..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Brenda said...

Wow, Kate, this is wonderful and I'm sure since you raised her, she is without a doubt beautiful in every way. I'm sure she will be thrilled to receive it and to see that little bit you got from Santa!

JanR said...

What a lovely card for your daughter! That big, bold beautiful is perfect!

Imke said...

Wow, Kate it looks awesome. I like the big die cut and the colors. Sorry i am a little late commenting....

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>