Christmas Treats

Wednesday, December 20, 2023
I'm hosting the final 2023 challenge at Little Red Wagon and have another Queen-inspired theme. I've chosen the song "Under Pressure" and I'm looking for last-minute Christmas (or other winter holiday) creations. 


Each year, I get together with a good friend to make lots and lots of shortbread. I used some of them to package into little bags and created some tags to tie and top them off. I also made some little treat packages filled with chocolates. On each package, I added a little cat Santa card. I gave these treat packages to colleagues. 

Please head to Little Red Wagon to see the "Under Pressure" creations of the Girlfriends. We'd love for you to link up your projects too!

I wish you all a happy holiday and, in the tradition of my faith, a very merry Christmas. 

5 comments

Paperesse said...

These are awesome looking treats and cards, Kate! I know the recipients will love them. Here's wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas!

JanR said...

Such cute tags on yummy looking shortbread! Wishing you and your kiddos a very Merry Christmas!

Imke said...

Yummie little treats, Kate. I also like to make little gifts to friends. Wishing you and your loved ones merry christmas and happy holidays.

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Brenda said...

Not only are they beautiful to behold, they look really yummy! Wishing you and your loved ones joy and abundance this Holiday Season and thru the coming year. Merry Christmas, Kate!

Carol L said...

What a wonderful display of Christmas treats! I love all the little cards with cats and the sour cream treats! Everything looks fantastic and I hope you had a very merry Christmas too!

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>