Sending Holiday Kisses and Reindeer Wishes

Wednesday, December 6, 2023
Happy Wednesday! It's the wonderful Imke's turn to host our weekly challenge at Little Red Wagon and, just like she's done all year, she's giving us a choice! This time, she's asking us to choose between human and animal. 


As you can see, I chose animal, creating a Christmas card with a reindeer and little mouse. 

We'd love for you to join in the fun this week! For inspiration, head over to Little Red Wagon to see the projects created by the rest of the Girlfriends. 

6 comments

Chrissy said...

How adorable is this sweet image Kate and fabulous colouring, gorgeous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Paperesse said...

Such a sweet image, Kate. You've made such a cute card with it.

JanR said...

So cute and fun! Great papers too!

Imke said...

Super sweet reindeer and great christmas card, Kate

Imke MY CRAFTY PLACE

Brenda said...

I somehow missed this week🥺, but I'm so glad I doubled back to see your darling card! Your little reindeer is so cute and I love the fun design.

JanR said...

So much fun! Especially loving the sentiment and that cute image.

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>