Let's Do Coffee

Wednesday, November 1, 2023
Jan is our fabulous hostess for this week's Little Red Wagon challenge and she's looking for projects including "Hot, hot drinks!" As we've had snow this week in Central Ontario, Canada, the timing couldn't be better. 


I used an image from My Favorite Things along with a sentiment from Mark's Finest. Even though I'm not a coffee drinker, I do love to join my friends "for coffee". 

You can find more inspiration on the Little Red Wagon blog. We'd love to have you join along in this week's fun too!

3 comments

JanR said...

So cute! I love that lil zebra!

Imke said...

This is super sweet, Kate- Love it !

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Brenda said...

So cute! I would love to do coffee with you!

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>