I CAN Drive a Stick

Wednesday, October 25, 2023
Boo! With just under a week until Halloween, our wonderful Chrissy has chosen the theme "Trick or Treat/Halloween" for this week's Little Red Wagon challenge.


I pulled out some oldies but goodies and had such fun making my Halloween card. The sentiment is from My Craft Spot, the witch from Your Next Stamp, and the spooky fence was made from a Martha Stewart border punch. I used a number of different distress inks to blend my background, masking a full moon after the first layer of yellow. 

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see the rest of the Halloween creations - cards, scrapbook pages, home decor, etc. We'd love to see what you make! 

3 comments

Brenda said...

Oh! I love that background...so spooky cute. The sentiment definitely made me chuckle as I have recently had a discussion about how difficult it is to be a newbie driving a "stick" in Hawaii. Darling card, Kate!

Chrissy said...

What a wonderful background Kate and I love your sweet little witch, gorgeous fun card..

luv CHRISSYxx

JanR said...

Hahahaha, loving that sentiment! Splendid card, Kate!

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>