Thanks So Much

Wednesday, October 4, 2023

The lovely Brenda is hosting our weekly Little Red Wagon challenge. Brenda lives in Hawaii which, while absolutely beautiful, does not really have the array of fall colours that some other climates enjoy. Perhaps this is why she is asking us to create with fall colours this week. 



I needed a set of thank you cards so pulled out some products from My Craft Spot (no longer in business). The fall border and coordinating dies was used to cut out leaves and acorns after smooshing fall colours onto watercolour cardstock. I then used some My Craft Spot sentiments and used another My Craft Spot die for the "torn" edges. I finished things off with some splatters - which seems to be my new favourite hobby!! 


Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see the rest of the fall colour paper projects created by the fabulous design team. We'd love to have you join the fun too! 

3 comments

Brenda said...

Beautiful cards, Kate. And you are correct, I do miss fall which is second only to spring in my book.

Chrissy said...

Beautiful thank you cards Kate, I love the Autumn borders with their fabulous colours, my favourite season..

Luv CHRISSYxx

JanR said...

Delightful card, Kate! I love the design - so perfect for fall!

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>