Congrats

Wednesday, October 18, 2023
It's the lovely Imke's turn to host at Little Red Wagon and she's letting us choose between using patterned paper or no patterned paper. How easy is that to join the fun?!


I went with no patterned paper, opting instead to create a background with a heat-embossed mandala with distress oxide smooshing all about. The sentiment was cut from a word die from My Craft Spot. Well, it was from multiple cuts then all glued together. I finished things off with a few little "droplet" gems. 

Please head to Little Red Wagon to see what the rest of the Girlfriends created - and then link up your own paper project using patterned paper or not. 

3 comments

Imke said...

Great card using no patterned paper, Kate. I like the color splashes !

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

JanR said...

Lovely card, Kate! I adore the soft colours and the embossed mandala is fantastic!

Brenda said...

I love this very creative design. Your embossed mandala is just perfect!

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>