Hippo Birdie to YOU

Wednesday, October 11, 2023
I'm hosting this week's Little Red Wagon challenge and, continuing my Queen-inspired challenges in 2023, I've selected "Who Wants to Live Forever" - birthday theme!


I used products from a variety of companies on my creation - frame is from Your Next Stamp, the YOU dies from My Favorite Things, the stamps and Hippo Birdie to sentiment from Lawn Fawn and sequins from My Craft Spot. 

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to check out the other Girlfriends' wonderful creations - and then link up a project of your own. We all celebrate birthdays!

3 comments

Chrissy said...

The little hippo is so cute and love the pun sentiment and fabulous card design Kate..

Luv CHRISSYxx

JanR said...

Super cute card! I love that big YOU and the stamps are so sweet.

Brenda said...

Darling card, I just love punny sentiments!

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>