Sprinkled with Happiness

Wednesday, November 22, 2023
Happy Wednesday! It's Brenda's turn to host at Little Red Wagon and she must be hungry as she's selected "Let's Eat!" as our theme for the week. 


My little niece is having a birthday soon so I decided to make a card for her with a yummy cupcake as the highlight. The sentiment, frame (die) and cupcake are from My Favorite Things and the sweet little mice from Reverse Confetti. 

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see the rest of the delicious "Let's Eat!" projects - and then join in on the fun by linking up a creation of your own! 

4 comments

Chrissy said...

So very cute and pretty Kate and I love the sprinkles of sequins.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Paperesse said...

What a sweet card, Kate! I love the pink color theme and the precious images. And what a wonderful sentiment! The sequins are the perfect finishing touch. You and I must be reading off the same page; I just finished a card for my niece with a cupcake, too!

JanR said...

Adorable card, Kate! Such a cute lil scene and I'm loving all the pink.

Brenda said...

So pretty in pink, I imagine in a yummy strawberry flavor! Darling card.

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>