Have a Spook-tacular Halloween

Wednesday, October 30, 2019
Imke is hosting at Little Red Wagon this week and she's saying, "Scary It"! With Halloween being celebrated tomorrow, this is the perfect time to show off your scary Halloween creations.


I'm not sure whether or not my mummy (from Your Next Stamp) qualifies as scary as I think he's kind of cute. However, I might not think so if I stumbled across him late at night. And although I don't mind bats, I would be rather frightened if the night sky was full of them!

Please head to Little Red Wagon to check out the rest of the scary projects - and then link up your own to join in on this week's fun!

3 comments

Imke said...

Hey Kate ! I like the night scene on your card and all the bat flying around. I also think your mummy is cute but it´s a mummy and perfect for Halloween !

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

JanR said...

Splendid card, Kate! Such a wonderful scene! I hope you had an amazing holiday.

Brenda said...

He is definitely cute, but works for me because of the bats. What a great card!

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>