I've Been Moose-ing You

Wednesday, October 23, 2019
I'm thrilled to be hosting this week's challenge at Little Red Wagon. I've chosen the theme "Don't forget about me" and am looking to see any sort of farewell, bon voyage, missing you, happy retirement, good luck with your move, see you later, etc. type creations.


I used MFT's Sweater Weather in the Woods stamp set for my card. I missed out on buying the stamp set when it was first released and had to wait - which was tough as I had fallen in love with the moose image! It finally came available and I'm happy the moose has joined my family.

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see what the rest of the Girlfriends have created - and then link up your own "Don't forget about me" project! I can't wait to see what you create!

2 comments

JanR said...

We're geniuses, I tell ya, pun-geniuses! Super cute card, Kate. You know I'm loving the sentiment moost of all! hahahahaha

Brenda said...

I seemed to have missed my rounds this week. LOVE this card and agree with Janice, the sentiment is too cute!

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>