I'm So Thankful for You

Wednesday, October 2, 2019
Everything is pumpkin over at Little Red Wagon this week. Doni is our hostess and she's looking to see lots of pumpkins for this week's challenge.


I used stamps from Gerda Steiner's Fall Mice set to create my happy little card. I used my Copic marker to colour the orange mat to match the pumpkins. I should do that more often!

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see what the rest of the Girlfriends have created - and then link up your own pumpkin projects!


(I'm linking this up with Gerda Steiner's Share Your Designs October Challenge.)

4 comments

Brenda said...

Oh, my goodness, Kate! This is such a cute card, that little mouse is adorable and you have showcased him perfectly!

Scrapper69 said...

Awww... how CUTE Kate!! I love the leaves falling and the pumpkins.. simply adorable!

Theresa

JanR said...

So cute! I love that sweet mouse. That's one way to perfectly match your colouring! (:

Doni High said...

Adorable!!! Perfectly CAS!

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>