Wishing You a Harvest of Blessings

Wednesday, October 9, 2019
Jan is our hostess at Little Red Wagon and she wants us to all "Cut It Out!" This doesn't mean she wants us to stop crafting. Rather, she's looking for projects with die cuts or fussy cutting - or any other sort of cuts!


I used wagon and pumpkin dies from My Craft Spot to create my little scene. The sentiment is one from My Favorite Things and the mat/frame were cut from a Mama Elephant set.

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see what the rest of the Girlfriends have created - and then cut out your own images to create something for this week's challenge!

4 comments

Scrapper69 said...

Beautiful Background!! I also love the wagon!

Theresa

Brenda said...

Love this sweet little scene, so perfect for the season!

Karen @ Misplaced Mojo said...

What a beautiful scene, and I love how you mixed products from different manufacturers to make it. With so much out there being DT work for any number of companies, its nice to see someone actually use products in their stash even when they are not all from the same company. I also mix it up unless I'm submitting a card into a specific company's challenge. Lovely card!

JanR said...

Wonderful card, Kate! Beautiful sentiment too!

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>