G'Day Mate

Wednesday, November 6, 2019
It's Doni's turn to host at Little Red Wagon and she's chosen the theme "Let's Talk Turkey" for this week's challenge. Doni would like to see speech bubbles on our creations!


I used a stamps from My Favorite Things' Aussie Animals set. I realized after looking at my photo that the tree seems to be dangling in space so I'm pretending that the koala is actually on a pogo stick with leaves. The speech bubble frame is a die from My Craft Spot.

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to check out all the speech bubbles and what the Girlfriends have to say! And then link up your own speech bubble project!

5 comments

Brenda said...

Tree or pogo stick, this is such a cute card and would make any one smile! Love that yummy background paper.

Doni High said...

...a pogo stick with leaves! You are too funny! Love that little Koala.

Scrapper69 said...

So CUTE!! Love the little koala

Theresa

Imke said...

I think the background paper fits perfectly with the "tree" ;-) - and the Koala is the cutest.

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

JanR said...

A pogo stick - ha, that's awesome! Totally how I see it now. Wonderful card, Kate! So cute and you gotta know I love the punny sentiment.

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>