I Come Bearing Gifts

Wednesday, November 13, 2019
Jan is hosting our newest challenge at Little Red Wagon and she's saying, "Don't be shy!" In other words, speak out with more than two words on your creation.


My new Ho Ho Ho background stamp from MFT came in very handy for this challenge. I didn't count the number of times "HO" is repeated, but I'm sure it's more than two! I also made sure that there were more than two words in my sentiment, just to be on the safe side!

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see all the wordy sentiments used by the Girlfriends for this week's challenge - and then don't be shy! Join us by linking up your own project using more than two words on your creation.

4 comments

Doni High said...

Super cute card...and Love, love, love that color combo!

Brenda said...

My goodness, Kate! This is darling and you are right, just the perfect stamp!

JanR said...

I love this, Kate! Such wonderful colours and it's adorable! And you totally rocked the challenge too - wtg!

Scrapper69 said...

Eek! This is so dang CUTE Kate!! Your card is super adorable!!

Theresa

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>