Wishing You Sunnier Days

Wednesday, May 3, 2023
The wonderful Janice is hosting this week's Little Red Wagon challenge and she's looking for things that are clean and simple. I wasn't sure what to create as there are so many options! My daughter suggested that I go literal and have a broom image with a sentiment reading, "You sweep me off my feet". I checked my stamps and don't have a broom image though. I'll have to keep that idea in my back pocket for another time.


I have a couple of friends who are going through especially difficult times right now so I thought a care to show I care would be a good idea. I used MFT's Weather With You stamp and die set and created a clean and simple card. Well, it's clean other than the sand on which the little panda is standing. 

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see the rest of the Girlfriends' clean and simple projects - and then we'd love for you to link up one of your own! 

4 comments

Paperesse said...

Super cute CAS card, Kate! I know whoever you give it to will be instantly cheered up upon seeing it. – Shani

Chrissy said...

He is so very cute Kate, fabulous CAS style card and will appreciated, I'm sure..

Luv CHRISSYxx

JanR said...

Adorable card, Kate! Definitely will cheer someone up. I love that our cards have a very similar layout. (: Your daughter's idea is awesome! I know you're not really a digi stamp user, but I bet you could find free clipart of a broom to make that card a reality.

Brenda said...

This is definitely a CCAS card, cute clean and simple! Itʻs bound to bring a smile.

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>