Praying for You Tissue Box

Wednesday, May 10, 2023
This week, the wonderful Brenda is hosting our Little Red Wagon challenge and she's looking for "Spring Flowers". Even though daffodils are my favourite spring flower (in fact, my favourite flower), I decided to go with tulips on my project.


A friend of mine is going through a particularly difficult time and recently had a funeral to attend. I made a little tissue box for her to tuck in her purse, reminding her that she is very much in my thoughts and prayers. 


As this tissue box has a built-in card, I was able to write a short note of encouragement to her as well. 

I'd used the free tissue box cut file a few times years ago and was happy to find it again! If you're interested, you can find the cut file HERE. It's the perfect size for travel-pack tissues. The sentiment and sentiment frame/circle are from My Craft Spot, the corners from EK Success and the little tulip inside from a Martha Stewart punch. 

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see the rest of the spring flower creations made by the Design Team - and then create and link up one of your own!

5 comments

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous project Kate, what a great idea and I love the tulips, so pretty..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Brenda said...

Dear Kate, what a thoughtful gift. Such a beautiful way to acknowledge your friend and remind her that she is not alone. Thanks for the link to the cut file too.

Doni High said...

What a thoughtful gift. The tulips make it very pretty.

JanR said...

What a lovely and thoughtful gift for your friend. I adore that bold blue colour and the paper is fabulous too.

Paperesse said...

This is an awesome project, Kate!!! It's not one I've ever seen before; I'll have to keep this in mind. I know your friend appreciated this so much. -Shani

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>