Happy Easter

Wednesday, April 5, 2023
Happy April! The delightful Imke is hosting this week's Little Red Wagon challenge and she's chosen the theme "Spring or Fall?". Your choice! Imke is looking for any sort of paper projects with a spring or fall theme. I'm sure she'd be super impressed if you combined them too!


As spring is my favourite of the seasons, this was my choice as soon as I read the theme. And, as daffodils are my favourite flowers, I decided they would be the highlight of my spring card. I used a die from Simon Says Stamp and layered some of the daffodil cuts atop a stencilled background. 

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to be inspired by the rest of the Design Team. We'd love to have you join us!

And for those of you who celebrate Easter, enjoy the long weekend, the blessings of spring and perhaps a chocolate egg or two from the Easter bunny! 

5 comments

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Spring card Kate as I LOVE yellow, fabulous dies and stencil, love it..

Luv CHRISSYxx

JanR said...

Such a pretty card, Kate! I love the way you used the die cut. Happy Easter to you, I'm planning on having a least two chocolate eggs this weekend. (:

Paperesse said...

Such a pretty spring card, Kate! I love your daffodil die cuts and how you've placed them against your stenciled background. The little dewdrops are the perfect finishing touch. Happy Easter to you and enjoy that chocolate bunny!!!

Imke said...

Lovely card, Kate. I also love daffodils - their yellow color is amazing. I like your stenciled background and your design.
Happy Easter.

Imke MY CRAFTY PLACE

Brenda said...

This is so pretty, Kate. I love the stenciling and your lovely die cut daffs. I think daffodils, tulips and crocus are the 3 flowers that mean spring for me. I hope you had a wonderful Easter!

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>