All-Star Birthday

Wednesday, April 19, 2023
The wonderful Doni is "Star Struck" at Little Red Wagon this week. She's our fabulous hostess and she's looking for stars to adorn our projects.


My younger brother is turning 50 this month and I made this card for him. There are indeed (at least I really hope there are!!) 50 stars. He really is an all-star, having received all the best genes in the family. I'm proud to be his sister. And, hopefully Doni is proud of me with all those stars!! :)

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see all the starry works of art over there! We'd love for you to join our Star Struck challenge too! 

6 comments

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card Kate, love all the stars and blue, your brother will love this, looks really cool..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Doni High said...

I most certainly are proud of you! Wow 50 stars...awesome!

Imke said...

We both had the same theme but my brother is older than me :-) I fell in love with the many different star sizes and the colors. Just great !

Imke ~ "MY CRAFTY PLACE

Paperesse said...

Super cute card, Kate!!! You nailed the star theme, no doubt about it. I know your brother will love his card. And that you made it for him will make it all the more special.

JanR said...

Darn brothers, taking all the best genes. (; I'm thinking he might be saying the same thing about you! Wonderful card. I adore the colours, and wtg with the 50 stars!

Brenda said...

I love all those stars, so cool you personalized your brotherʻs card like this. Happy Birthday to him and I hope you are doing well.

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>