Wishing You Well

Wednesday, March 1, 2023
Happy March! I can't believe how time is flying. I'm in Toronto this week for meetings and professional development - and will be giving a presentation to my peers at University of Toronto tomorrow. It's busy but exciting!


Doni is our hostess at Little Red Wagon this week and her theme is "Feel Better - get well or encouragement". I made this card for my sister-in-law who is currently being treated for breast cancer (with a very positive prognosis!!). I used a stencil and frame die from MFT, a flower stamp, die and stencil from Altenew and a sentiment from My Craft Spot.

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see the rest of the Girlfriends' creations - and then link up your own "Feel Better" project! 

6 comments

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous soft and very pretty card Kate, beautiful pinks and florals, and good luck with your presentation.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Paperesse said...

Beautiful card, Kate! I love the colors you've used to tie all the elements in together. Your flowers are stunning and the background sets them off perfectly (and it's so awesome how you did that!). I know your sister in-law will appreciate it. Enjoy your time in Toronto and hope your presentation goes well!

Doni High said...

Soft and lovely and perfect!

JanR said...

Such a pretty card for your sil! I love the soft colours and the splatter. All the best to her. I'm betting your presentation in TO went swimmingly.

Imke said...

I fell in love with your card, Kate. The stenciled background together with the frame and the flowers it looks very elegant. Love it

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Brenda said...

This is a beautiful card, Kate. The pink couldnʻt be more perfect. So glad to hear your SIL has a good prognosis. Hope your time in Toronto went very well!

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>