Be U, Beautiful

Wednesday, March 15, 2023
It's halfway through March and we're still in full winter here. It continues to snow here and there although temperatures are starting to go above freezing which is always a delight. Spring will be here soon, I hope!

Janice is our fabulous hostess at Little Red Wagon this week and she's asking us to "Bring on the Bling!" Janice is looking for sparkle and glitter, gems and charms, as we create our projects (any sort of card, bookmark, home decor, scrapbook page, journal page, etc.).


I used two types of glitter paper and my MFT "Bold Beautiful" die to create my project. I chose papers that matched a glittery dragonfly embellishment but, when I added it on, I didn't like the look so decided my card was perfect just as it was. I was able to save the dragonfly and its continuing to hibernate until another crafty day. 

I saw the BE U idea ages ago, perhaps on the MFT blog during the release countdown? I'm typically all about proper grammar and spelling (even when texting!) but thought this was fun and decided to break the rules a bit. 

Please head to Little Red Wagon to see the rest of the Girlfriend's glitter and glam. You may want to consider wearing sunglasses!

4 comments

Chrissy said...

Beautiful and sparkly and a fabulous design Kate, gorgeous card..while you are cold and snowy I'm in the heat and looking forward to Autumn, just around the corner, I have been seen shaking my tree hoping a leaf would fall!!

Luv CHRISSYxx

Paperesse said...

Super cute card, Kate! Love all the sparkle and sentiment. And as for breaking the rules a wee bit (and like you, I'm a stickler for grammar and orthography), I think on a card that's just a part of the creative process. You've done a great job here!

JanR said...

I'm glad you broke the rules - this is so clever! Loving the glittery blue background too!

Brenda said...

Love the way this turned out, even if you broke a few rules=). I can just imagine how beautiful is sparkles in real life.

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>