Merci

Wednesday, March 8, 2023
Bonjour! This week, the delightful Shani is our hostess at Little Red Wagon. Shani lives in France and she's chosen the theme "Frenchified" for this week's challenge. Basically, if your creation is inspired by something with a French connection, you're just the person we want to have you join us! Think wine, brie and camembert, escargots, macarons, Marseille soaps, Chanel, Dior or Vuitton, etc. 


I decided to go ultra literal and used Paris and the Eiffel Tower on my card. I've been privileged to visit Paris and other parts of France several times. We usually rent a flat for the full "when in France" experience. Paris is one of my favourite places to visit.

The background for my card was created with an MFT stamp and the Eiffel Tower stamp is from MFT's "In Paris" stamp set. I used some blue, white and red twine (colours of the French flag) and letter dies from My Craft Spot (no longer in business). 

Please head to Little Red Wagon for "l'inspiration française" and then think happy French thoughts as you create for this week's challenge.

5 comments

Paperesse said...

Oh, I love this card, Kate!!! C'est magnifique ! Love your Eiffel Tower and the city scene behind and your tri-color twine is the perfect finishing touch. The 'merci' sentiment really pops, too, against the white background.

Chrissy said...

Fabulous background Kate, great scene, love the tower and twine and CAS design, perfect..

Luv CHRISSYxx

JanR said...

Loving this cool card, Kate! That twine is perfect and the black and white background looks very stylish!

Imke said...

Wonderful card, Kate. I like the stamp not colored and the twine - great idea ;-)

ImkeMY CRAFTY PLACE

Brenda said...

What a beautifully designed card! Iʻm loving the little pops of color on your wonderfull scene.

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>