Hello - All Die Cuts

Wednesday, February 22, 2023
Happy Wednesday! We're in for another doozy of a storm here in Ontario, Canada. Things are supposed to get really bad through the night so I'm relieved that I'll be working from home tomorrow. I'm crossing my fingers and praying hard that things will be clear by Friday as I'm heading to southern Ontario for the weekend to cheer on my youngest in an ice hockey tournament. It looks as though things should be cleared up by then. 


Chrissy is our ever-so-creative hostess at Little Red Wagon this week and she's chosen the theme "Die Cuts". With the exception of my card base which I cut with my paper trimmer, all other elements were created from an assortment of dies from an assortment of different crafting companies - My Craft Spot, Reverse Confetti, Flora and Fauna, Gemini. 

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see the many ways die cuts have been used by the Girlfriends - and then create a paper projects with a die cut or two to join the fun! 

5 comments

Doni High said...

Kate, this is absolutely gorgeous!

Paperesse said...

WOWSA, stunning card, Kate! Love those flowers, that background, the sentiment...they all work so beautifully together! Fingers crossed your storm will blow through without damage and you'll be able to make your trip easily on Friday.

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Kate, love the background and the fabulous dimension with those die cut flowers, gorgeous, gosh, take care in the storm, be safe.

Luv CHRISSYxx

JanR said...

Such a pretty card, Kate! All the die cuts look so lovely.
Should I revoke your Canuck card for saying 'ice' hockey? lol Good luck to your son! Sunny here in midwestern Ontario today, hopefully the sunshine continues south.

Brenda said...

Gosh, Kate, this is beautiful! I love that wonderful background and those flowers are gorgeous! Hoping you are enjoying the tournament at this point. Regardless, take care!

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>