Hippo Birdie to You

Wednesday, August 3, 2022
Happy Wednesday!! I'm actually on holiday this week, camping in Eastern Ontario. This is a wonderful time of year to go camping in my part of the world as most of the biting insects are gone for the season. My youngest guy and I were originally booked to go up on the weekend (a long weekend here in Ontario) and stay the entire week but he ended up having two final exams scheduled. We now have far too much food but that's a pretty good problem to have, especially when some of that food includes ingredients for S'mores!


Brenda is our wonderful hostess at Little Red Wagon this week and she's looking for us to use circles on our creations. As soon as I read the inspiration, I knew I wanted to use a layered circle stencil set that I purchased from MFT a year or so ago and had used only once (now twice!).  After inking up my two-toned circles, I splattered some yellow paint for more tiny little circles. I then used an oldie but a goodie set from Lawn Fawn for my sentiment and images. 

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see what the rest of the Girlfriends have created - and then use circles for your project to join our challenge this week!

4 comments

Chrissy said...

I love all your circles background Kate and the little hippo with his cute birdie friend is adorable, gorgeous card..hope you are having a wonderful holiday..

luv CHRISSYYxx

Paperesse said...

I do so love a good punny sentiment; I'm going to remember this one, I may have to 'borrow' it from you. Such a cute card! Love the images and your color choices especially, so bright and happy!

Doni High said...

Super cute card! love that stencil....

Brenda said...

I love all those circles on this extra darling card and the sentiment is just perfect. Hope you have a wonderful time camping!

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>