Hello from the Beach

Wednesday, August 24, 2022
This week's Little Red Wagon challenge is being hosted by the lovely Chrissy - and she wants a day at the beach! A couple of weeks ago, I visited Grand Bend beach in south western Ontario. It was beautiful! I love walking through sand. I prefer the ocean but we're quite far inland. Our Great Lakes are massive though and we've lots of smaller lakes in my area - so beaches are easy to be found around here. 


I created a little inked beach scene. Originally, there was going to be a crab wishing the recipient a "crabulous" day. However, the crab just didn't seem to fit with the little sunset beach scene (nor did the sentiment particularly as the sunset implies the day is over!) so I went a different route. I'll save my fun little crab for another project.

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see what the rest of the Girlfriends have created. We'd love for you to join our challenge too!

5 comments

Brenda said...

I would have loved a wish for a "crabulous day" but I think your dreamy little beach scene is just perfect the way it is. Beautiful job with the inking!

Paperesse said...

Super cute beach card! Love the blended colors of your sunset against the palm tree.

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous scene Kate, soft sandy shores and clear blue sea and late afternoon pink skies, fabulous,I would sit under that palm tree and watch the waves..

Luv CHRISSYxx

JanR said...

Lovely card, Kate! I adore the colours. I keep an eye out for your future fun crab. (:

Doni High said...

What a beautiful and relaxing scene...love it!

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>