Have a Crabulous Day

Wednesday, August 31, 2022
It's hot this week at Little Red Wagon! Doni is our wonderful hostess and she's looking for warm colours (e.g., red, orange, yellow).


Last week, I created a beach scene and wanted to use this little crab and sentiment but it just didn't seem to fit the background. I looked ahead at other challenges and thought of a way to use my fun crab and sentiment for this week's "It's Hot!" challenge. I had fun smooshing red, orange and yellow ink to create my background and then simply cut a little window for my crab, added the sentiment and put everything together. 

We'd love for you to visit Little Red Wagon to see the rest of the Hot projects created by the Girlfriends - and then get out your warm colours to join in!

5 comments

Doni High said...

Adorable...and very creative! I think you should adopt that cute little crab as your mascot and have him show up every once in a while!

Chrissy said...

Such a lovely burst of colour and love your cute little crab Kate, fabulous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Brenda said...

Love, love, love this. So glad you saved the little crab!

JanR said...

I didn't have to wait long to see your fun crab! (: Wonderful card! The background is awesome and I adore the happy crab.

Imke said...

The little crab fits perfect on your card, Kate. The splash- background is very cool.

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>