Hanging By a Thread?

Wednesday, July 27, 2022
Jan is our hostess at Little Red Wagon this week and she's chosen the theme "Stitching Sensations". In some way, use stitching on your papercrafting project. 


I created a Memorydex card. I keep my Memorydex on my home office desk. I've made a number of cards with words of inspiration - whether those are words of encouragement for rough days or simply happy thoughts and ideas to keep up office morale (just me so a pretty easy task!) when things are good! I typically just use scraps and leftovers from other projects when making my Memorydex cards and that's just what I did here too. 

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to how the Girlfriends have added stitches to their projects. We'd love to have you join us too!

5 comments

Doni High said...

Great inspiration :)

Chrissy said...

That is fabulous Kate and a great idea..I needed help the other week and looked through a folder I have and that helped me get back on track..great stuff..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Brenda said...

I have been seeing some great rolodex creations lately, yours may have tipped me over the edge. I love the message on your wonderful card.

JanR said...

What a lovely addition to your desk! Certainly would give a boost of morale if needed. Loving how you showcased stitching too.

Imke said...

What a great idea- and it certainly looks very nice on your desk.

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>