3x3 Daffodil Cards

Wednesday, January 6, 2021
Happy New Year! I do hope that you all had a safe and happy holiday. My first day back to work is today and I was spoiled with two weeks off. That said, I think I was busier with my time off than I was when I work! Originally, we had planned to take a cruise but that was nixed given the current health situation. However, we had a fabulous family time with lots of games and puzzles. Each year, we get the Christmas Wasgij (a reverse perspective puzzle - hence the name is jigsaw spelled backwards). We had great fun putting that together and then did a couple of Magic Puzzles. If you're a puzzler, I highly recommend these puzzles! We had a blast and are looking forward to putting the third one together too. 


It was nice to return to my craft room for Little Red Wagon's first challenge of 2021. Imke is hosting and she has chosen the theme 3x3 cards. I used a Simon Says Stamp daffodil die for my little set of cards. They would have been quick and easy to put together although I had a challenging time trying to remove the die cut daffodils from the die itself. I think there is some sort of crafting tool for this sort of thing so I think I will have to investigate!

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see what the rest of the Girlfriends have made - and then create your own 3x3 card(s) to join our challenge this week!

5 comments

Witchcrafted Life said...

Splendidly pretty card. Just the sweet, upbeat burst of sunshine on a stem that we need to help cut through some of the heavy chill, greyness, and seemingly endless snowflakes of another lengthy Canadian winter.

Many hugs & the happiest of wishes for a safe, wonderful 2021 coming your way!

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a sunny and happy card, I love the frame and daffodil, especially the daffodil, hahahaha I would wouldn't I.
Keep safe
Faith x

JanR said...

So pretty! And sunny & bright too! I have a little tool with a hook on it that is great for removing small die cut pieces. Something like this (but there's no way I would have paid that much for mine!).

Imke said...

Happy New Year, Kate !
I see in the background that you also did some more 3x3 cards - aren´t they cute and fast to make ? Yours is lovely - love the bright and fun yellow and the daffodil die has just the right size. Wonderful !

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Brenda said...

I completely forgot about commenting last week. I'm so glad I came back or I would never have know about a wasgij. Your card is so pretty and as everyone has mentioned, just a ray of sunshine. Hope your 2021 is full of blessings!

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>