You Are Made of Wonderful

Wednesday, January 27, 2021
Happy snowy Wednesday! We got quite a lot of snow here yesterday. One of the advantages of being on lock-down is that I don't have to worry about winter driving! I would have had a nasty drive home yesterday - but instead, I was indoors enjoying hot chocolate!!


Brenda is our hostess at Little Red Wagon this week and she wants us to "Build a snowperson". That's exactly what I did for my card! In fact, I used the snowperson to build my sentiment too! I made this card for a dear friend who loves snow and the colour yellow so I did my best to incorporate both. We were chatting over FaceTime this weekend and I was joking with her about yellow snow but decided not to go that direction! (For those of you who do not live in a snowy climate, yellow snow typically means that a dog has peed in that spot. We have a saying, "Never eat yellow snow" for that reason.) Despite the fact that I am counting down the days until summer and my friend is hoping that winter lasts forever, we get along wonderfully well and have remained fast friends since our teenage years.

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see what the rest of the Girlfriends have created - and then "Build a Snowperson" and link up your project!

6 comments

Witchcrafted Life said...

What a wonderfully charming card. So true about being in lockdown reducing the amount of shovelling one needs to do. My DH and I really want to purchase a snowblower, but figured we'd save that hefty investment this time around and see if it's warranted from a pandemic perspective or not next year.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

Chrissy said...

Thank you for the welcome Kate and I love your cute snowman and clever designed card and lucky you getting snow, I don't get snow where I live in NZ, just heat!..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Brenda said...

This is so cute, Kate! I love that color combo with the frosty little snow-person.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Wonderful card Kate, love the yellow and the blue, great sentiment too. We had snow last week it lasted 2 days! more predicted this weekend, we may just miss it? Enjoy all kinds of snow hahaha.
Faith x

Imke said...

In Germany the same is said about yellow snow **hehehe** Super cute card, Kate. Like the CAS style and how you placed the snowmann in the word.

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

JanR said...

So cute! I love how you used the snowman to build your sentiment. The colours are wonderful too (as long as the yellow stays on the card and not on the snow (; ).

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>