You Make The World Beautiful

Wednesday, January 13, 2021
Our latest Little Red Wagon challenge is all about friendship! As long as your creation does something to celebrate friendship in some way, you are welcome to join us!


I made this card for a dear friend. She is such an incredible support to me and I love her dearly. Given Covid, I have not been able to spend time with her so made this card to send her, just so she remembers how special she is to me and how she makes this world a beautiful one.

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see how the rest of the Girlfriends are celebrating friendship - and then use this opportunity to create something to celebrate a friend in your life! 

5 comments

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

BEAUTIFUL indeed and I'm sure she will realise from this gorgeous card she is appreciated Kate.
Faith x

Brenda said...

I love the way you have blended the background, Kate. The sentiment actually perfectly describes your card.

JanR said...

This is so lovely! I adore the design! Such a wonderful card for your friend.

Witchcrafted Life said...

What a sunny, fantastic card for your treasured friend. I have no doubt that she's going to adore it - whose day wouldn't be instantly brightened by this beauty?

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

Imke said...

Lovely friendship card, Kate. I like the colors of the sentinment in combination with the black scrap.

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>