Joy, Love, Peace

Wednesday, July 31, 2024
It's Christmas!! At least, it's Christmas in July over at Little Red Wagon. Imke is hosting and she's looking for some festive creations. And, in the spirit of diversity and inclusion, we'd love for you to join us with the winter holiday creation of your own faith/culture. 


We celebrate Christmas at my house so I went with a Christmas card. I used a die from My Favorite Things and some cute stamps from Lawn Fawn. I like how this came together and am happy to have a second card to add to this year's Christmas card creations!

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see the rest of the Christmas in July projects! 

3 comments

Chrissy said...

Lovely Christmas card Kate, what a neat die..

Luv CHRISSYxx

JanR said...

Wonderful card, Kate! I especially love the big sentiment and the lovely paper.

Paperesse said...

Great holiday card, Kate! Love the colors you've used and those little birds are super cute!

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>