Be Still

Wednesday, July 3, 2024

It's July! Chrissy is starting off the month at Little Red Wagon with a "Light Up the Sky" (make a night sky) challenge. 



I tore and inked up a page from an old dictionary and then created a blue and black mat for my card, spritzing some water droplets. I also used a My Favorite Things stencil to add stars. The stamps are from Flora and Fauna and I used my NBUS Dymo to create the sentiment strips. 


Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see the rest of the night sky projects - and then link up one of your own! 

4 comments

Chrissy said...

Wonderful night sky Kate and I love the sentiment and mushrooms..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Paperesse said...

Such a pretty card, Kate! The sentiment is just perfect for your image. I love how you did the background.

JanR said...

Fabulous card, Kate! Such a calm scene with a perfect sentiment.

Brenda said...

I love this, Kate! I love how you used the book page and how you created the sky for your lovely mushrooms! This is an absolutely stellar card.

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>