Happy Birthday Snow Card

Wednesday, June 19, 2024
Welcome or welcome back! I'm excited to be hosting this week's Little Red Wagon challenge. This time, my Def Leppard-inspired theme is "Women". I'm looking for any sort of feminine creation. How you interpret that is up to you. 


One of my best girlfriends shares my birthday and we are alike in many ways. However, I'm all about sun and sand while she absolutely loves snow. As her favourite colour is yellow, I created this yellow snowflake card for her. The colours are a bit softer in real life. I also added some little diamond gems on the die cut snowflakes for an added touch of femininity. 

I'd love for you to join our challenge too! You can head over to Little Red Wagon  to view the rest of the Girlfriends' projects and then link up a creation of your own! 

4 comments

Paperesse said...

Such a pretty, feminine card, Kate! I'm certain your friend loved it. This is what's nice about cardmaking, isn't it? Making something personal for the recipient that you know they will appreciate.

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Kate, I love the soft yellow and gorgeous design..


Luv CHRISSYxx

JanR said...

So cool (haha see what I did there (;) that you did a birthday card for your friend with snowflakes! I love the design of this!

Imke said...

Great interpretation of the theme, Kate! I like the yellow snowflakes and it's definitely feminine!

Imke ~My Crafty Place
https://mycraftyplace.wordpress.com/

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>