Christmas Tree Card

Wednesday, July 17, 2024
Brenda is hosting this week's Little Red Wagon challenge and she wants us to raid our scrap bins! Essentially, look through your scraps and get creative!


I used a variety of blue/green scraps to create my rustic Christmas card. With the exception of the card base itself, all papers used are from my scrap caddy - including the paper used for the frame. I inked all the cuts and then added a layered star, pearls and jute bow. I was going to add a sentiment but preferred the look of the card without. I'll add something inside when I decide where this card will go. 

I'm excited to see how the rest of the Girlfriends used their scraps this week. You can check them out too by heading over to Little Red Wagon. We'd love for you to join us as well! 

4 comments

Chrissy said...

Love,love,love this Kate, I need to case this card, love the colours and papers scraps you used, fabulous..


Luv CHRISSYxx

Paperesse said...

What an excellent use of your scraps, Kate! This is such a pretty Christmas card.

Imke said...

LOVE your christmas card, Kate. I like the vintage/shappy look - just great.

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE"

Brenda said...

You know I love rustic/grungy stuff, so you know I love this card! Love how you have used all that yummy paper and saved it from the trash bin.

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>