What Makes You Different

Wednesday, October 19, 2022
It's the wonderful Janice's turn to host our latest Little Red Wagon challenge and she's seeing spots and stripes - or at least, that's what she wants to be seeing. 


As soon as I saw the challenge them, I knew exactly the stamps I'd use - the giraffe and zebra from MFT's Wild About You. I decided to use some striped and spotted designer paper too. 

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see how the Girlfriends have used stripes and spots - and then join in the fun too! 

6 comments

Chrissy said...

How clever of you to think of cute little animals Kate, gorgeous, sweet card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Paperesse said...

Super cute card! And such a sweet sentiment, too.

Brenda said...

Oh, wow, what a brilliant idea! I love your sweet little card, Kate.

Doni High said...

So cute! the spots on the giraffe and stripes on the zebra are perfect!

JanR said...

What perfect stamps for this challenge! They make such a cute card too. Loving that sentiment!

Imke said...

Super sweet card, Kate and great take with dots and stripes.

Imke ~ /MY CRAFTY PLACE

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>