Thank You Card

Wednesday, October 26, 2022
Hello friends! It's Brenda's turn to host our Little Red Wagon this week and she's looking for us to use ribbons on our creations. I have more ribbon than I know what to do with - and don't use it on my creations as often as I should. So I'm thanking Brenda for encouraging me to stretch my creativity while using up some ribbon.


I made this card as a simple gesture of appreciation. I was recently gifted with an incredible dreamcatcher handmade by a colleague and friend. This gift was a complete and total surprise and it moved me to (happy) tears. I'm blown away by not only the dream catcher but also the personal touches that were added to make it all the more meaningful for me. I'm touched beyond words. I made my card especially for Sheri. 


And this is a photo of my beautiful dreamcatcher hanging on my office wall at work. 

Please pull out your ribbons and create something for this week's challenge. There's lots of inspiration from the Girlfriends over on the Little Red Wagon blog. 

6 comments

Doni High said...

Beautiful card and beautiful dream catcher!

Brenda said...

WOW on 2 levels. Your card is gorgeous, I love the shabby chic feel and that dreamcatcher is absolutely amazing!

Chrissy said...

Your card is stunning Kate, beautifully designed and I love the ribbon and colours, your Dreamcatcher was a lovely gift, gorgeous..

luv CHRISSYxx

JanR said...

Two lovely works of art in one post! Both are beautiful, I especially love the vellum envelope, so pretty!

Imke said...

First, the Dreamcatcher is lovely. I bought a little one from nativities as we stay in Nevada for Holidays. Love it.
Now onto your card. It is lovely too. I like the vintage style - which is unusual for you and the vellum envelope is a great accent.

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Paperesse said...

Such an elegant card!!! I know your friend appreciated it as much as you did her beautiful dreamcatcher. Crafty friends are nice to have!!!

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>