You're Berry Sweet

Wednesday, April 6, 2022
Happy April! I'm thrilled to be this week's hostess at Little Red Wagon and I'm still going strong with my Beatles-inspired challenge themes. This time, it's "Strawberry Fields Forever" and I'm looking for projects with a fruit or farm theme. 


As I'm the hostess, I thought I should stick as close to the theme as possible so went with strawberries as my theme. Earlier this year, I spotted some Hershey Truffle Kisses in our local bulk store and thought they resembled little strawberries with their red foil and green tags. I placed some of the Truffle Kisses in each bag and decorated with strawberry-themed toppers, using a Spellbinders cut/emboss/stencil strawberry die that I purchased years ago and used only once. The sentiment is from My Craft Spot (no longer in business). The bags probably could have done with a few more candies each but some of the Truffle Kisses accidentally fell into my mouth before and during my crafting time.

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see what the rest of the Girlfriends have created - and then link up your own "Strawberry Fields Forever" projects!

4 comments

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a delightful gift this would be Kate, so beautiful and yummy too, as for the bags being bigger, you don't want to be the reason for people having too much sugar, your so kind to help them out by eating one or two yourself. :)
Faith x

Witchcrafted Life said...

Scrumptiously lovely take on a true Beatles classic. That strawberry vine die is really charming. I could see a few cutouts (of it) working really nicely to create a spring or summertime wreath element on a good-sized project.

May your month of April be sweeter than all the chocolate Kisses the world over!

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

JanR said...

I have that issue with chocolates accidentally falling in my mouth too. (: These treat bags are awesome, Kate! Such sweet strawberries, and the sentiment is perfect, of course.

Imke said...

Lovely treat bag, Kate !

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>