No One Stacks Up to You

Wednesday, April 13, 2022

It's the lovely Imke's turn to host at Little Red Wagon this week and she's chosen the theme "Three of something". As three is my favourite number, I was especially happy to create for this challenge!



This term, we had two student staff work with our office. Last week, we celebrated their successful work terms with a little gathering and I made cards for each student. This is one of the cards I made and it has three little critters and three little clouds. I also used three types of paper - cardstock, water colour paper and patterned paper. That makes for three sets of three! (The other card will be posted in about a month.) 


Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see all the triples created by the Girlfriends - and then work on your own sets of three to join the challenge!

7 comments

Doni High said...

Three sets of three...I think you've out done yourself! :)Love the three little animals. They are adorable!

Chrissy said...

So cute Kate, I love your stacked critters and fabulous soft colours..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a lovely thought and a beautiful card Kate.
Faith x

Imke said...

Totally sweet, Kate and i like your background - fits great with the scene.

Imke MY CRAFTY PLACE

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

This is totally adorable.

Have a wonderful day :)

JanR said...

You rocked this challenge with all your 3s, Kate! Such a lovely card for student worker. Perfect sentiment too!

Brenda said...

3 of 3, what a beautiful and balanced card! Love your cute little critters, Kate.

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>