Easter Treats

Wednesday, April 20, 2022
It's Chrissy's turn to host this week's Little Red Wagon challenge and she's asking us, "What did you make for Easter?" This is the time for you to showcase your projects!


Easter is hands-down my favourite holiday. Most of the things I made were made in the kitchen. I even tried Hot Cross Buns for the first time. Yum! These cupcakes have some paper toppers so I thought they would fit the challenge quite nicely. 


As we were setting up for our Easter lunch, Skimbleshanks had his eye on the treats too!


I also had a few treat toppers and packages left over from other years and used them for little giveaway packages this year. 

Here are a few more cupcakes I've baked since the start of Covid. 


What did you make for Easter? We'd love to see! Head over to Little Red Wagon to link up your projects - and to see what the rest of the Girlfriends created too!

6 comments

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

So admire you and your trial of hot cross buns, your cupcakes are just beautiful. Well done.
Faith x

Chrissy said...

All your Easter treats look gorgeous Kate and well done making hot cross buns..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Brenda said...

Cute, cute, yummy, cute! Love everything and would love to have tasted the hot cross buns! Haven't had those in years.

JanR said...

What a lovely table you've set, Kate! Those cupcakes look so yummy....but almost too pretty to eat! Loving that you shared so much of what you made for Easter. Makes me want to step up my game. (:

Imke said...

Wow, yummi cupcakes and so nicely treat bags - you did a lot for easter !

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Witchcrafted Life said...

Immensely lovely Easter crafting and decorating. Your festive tablescape is timelessly beautiful.

I adore learning about what holidays people favour the most and will think of you now when Easter rolls around again, knowing that it holds such a treasured spot in your heart + life.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life



Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>