With Sympathy

Wednesday, February 2, 2022
Imke is our wonderful hostess at Little Red Wagon this week and she's challenging us to make slimline cards.


I made this card for a colleague who recently lost her fiancé due to Covid. I've used this flower stamp (MFT) for another sympathy card in the past and I think I might make some more of these cards to have on hand. I like the simplicity of the fine-lined flowers.

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see the rest of the Girlfriends' slimline cards - and then create and link up your own!  

6 comments

Brenda said...

This is beautiful, Kate. The image and design are so elegantly understated, perfect for the occasion. I'm so sorry for your friend, there is no way all this loss can come to an end soon enough.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Absolutely beautiful and very elegant too Kate. Your friend must have been comforted with this beauitful card from you.
Faith x

Chrissy said...

So sad Kate and I'm so sorry for your friend, but what a beautiful slimline card you made for her, gorgeous..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Imke said...

This is stunning, Kate. I like the colors and the image is great.

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

JanR said...

Sorry to hear about your friend's fiancé. It's a very beautiful card you've made for her. Such lovely colours too.

Witchcrafted Life said...

My heart weeps in sympathy for your workmate's devastating loss and the pain/sorrow/grief they are naturally living with now.

Your thoughtful, caring card is timelessly beautiful and will no doubt help inject a much-needed ray of sunshine into her day.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>