Valentine's Planner Spread

Wednesday, February 9, 2022
It's the wonderfully talented Chrissy's turn to host our latest Little Red Wagon challenge and she's chosen the theme, "Be My Love, Valentine". I was hoping to make some Valentine cards for the challenge but haven't even been in my craft room for well over a week. The husband of a best friend came into contact with somebody with Covid so my friend stayed at our place for a few days. We had so much fun together! (Also, everybody is healthy and well which is the best news of all!)


I have been enjoying adding stickers to my work planner and did a Valentine's layout for this week and next. My one for this week is already full of names, appointments, and other tasks so I can't show it. However, next week's spread is nothing but stickers at this point so I've decided to share it. Making these spreads is one way that I can show myself some love each week! I got this Boho Valentine set from Paper Planner Club. The set includes enough for several weekly spreads. 

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see the rest of the Girlfriends' Valentine's Day projects - and then link up your own to join our challenge!

5 comments

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Another Super project Kate, sounds like you had fun.
Faith x

Brenda said...

You make me want to do Happy Planners again, Kate. This is so fun and bound to help keep you happily organized (which is what I need).

Chrissy said...

Such a fun way to brighten a planner Kate, gorgeous project and so glad you are all well and safe..

Luv CHRISSYxx

JanR said...

So glad everyone is well! Loving your planner....such a fun, crafty way to be prepared!

Witchcrafted Life said...

Delightful planner spread, dear Kate. Not only does red suit Valentine's Day to a tee, but the jolt of vibrancy that it injects to one's day is all the more welcome as we slog through these last few long, chilly weeks of winter.

It is fantastic that everyone on your end is presently safe on the Covid front. May that always continue to be the case.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>