Q-tip Lilacs

Wednesday, November 3, 2021
It's Brenda's turn to host at Little Red Wagon this week and she's feeling "So Very Thankful". She's looking for projects of all kinds which show thankfulness and gratitude. 


I recently saw a YouTube video in which the crafter used Q-tips to create a scene with lilacs. I decided to give it a go myself and created a thank you card with a lilac background. It actually came together quite quickly, mostly because there were no lines to stay between! I used Q-tips for the flowers themselves but did use a brush for the leaves and splatters. The stamp is from Concord and 9th. 

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see how the rest of the Girlfriends are being "So Very Thankful" - and then link up your own thankful project!

5 comments

Brenda said...

Kate, this is beautiful! Wow, I love this technique. It looks hand painted.

Chrissy said...

WOW, Kate this is beautiful, what a great technique, I just have to try it out,gorgeous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

JanR said...

This is so pretty! Such a wonderful technique and lovely colours too.

Witchcrafted Life said...

What a clever, fantastic technique. Thank you very much for sharing it with us, dear Kate.

Your card is serenely beautiful. I adore lilacs and anything depicting them.

Warm wishes for a cozy, wonderful weekend coming your way.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

Kate said...

So pretty!

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>