Happy Birthday to You

Wednesday, November 10, 2021
It's my turn to host at Little Red Wagon this week and I'm singing along with Deniece Williams' "Let's Hear It For the Boy!". This week's challenge is all about cards for boys and men so I've taken the liberty to make a slight adjustment to the lyrics - Let's Hear It For the Boys! I often change the lyrics at home given that I've got two boys and think they're both pretty awesome. 


I used some stamps from Mama Elephant for my little guy and his dog. The sentiment, die for the sentiment and YOU letters are from MFT.  I smooshed some Distress Oxides and then used a wonky die from Lil' Inker to cut out my mat. Card complete!

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see what the rest of the Girlfriends have created - and then link up your own "For the Boys" project! I'm looking forward to seeing what you make!

5 comments

JanR said...

Wonderful card, Kate! I love the smooshing....looks like the boy and his pup just splashed through a puddle. (:

Chrissy said...

I love your background Kate, fabulous smooshing and colours and love the little boy and his dog, gorgeous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Absolutely spot on and wonderful Kate.
Faith x

Brenda said...

This is the cutest, Kate. Love that gorgeous background, just perfect for the boys!

Witchcrafted Life said...

What a fantastic card. That splatter-filled background is wonderfully charming, punchy, and fun. Plus, it makes me think of hopping in puddles as a youngster, the water sometimes toppling over the brim of my rainboots and yet that only seeming to add to the fun. :)

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>