Good Times

Wednesday, June 30, 2021
Imke is hosting this week's Little Red Wagon challenge and she's looking for "Fruit Salad" - use any kind of fruit on your project or create something that has to do with fruit in some way.


One of my favourite fruits is pineapple so I decided to use some pineapple silhouettes nestled by a tropical drink. Our weather feels quite tropical these days with some record-breaking temperatures out west and some pretty hot and humid days here in Ontario as well. I love the summer so won't complain as I'll take this over the cold any day!

My work on the trailer continues. I've been burning the candle at both ends in the process! Although the work isn't finished yet, the trailer is still fully functional. In fact, I'm heading out today with my youngest for the long weekend. It's the first time we'll be using the trailer and I'm looking forward to it! Here's a before/after photo of the little bathroom which is finished. I've been going for a country cottage theme. 


Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see what the rest of the Girlfriends have created - and then link up your own fruity creation to help us make fruit salad!!

6 comments

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Firstly I LOVE your gorgeous card Kate, a great ink background and a great image. I've been reading about the record temperatures in Canada, hope you are OK with your temperatures. Your trailer is stunning. Love the result, it looks so elegant.
Faith x

Brenda said...

I'm not sure which to comment on first, I am in love with both your card and your trailer. You are quite the multi-talented artist. Enjoy your weekend!

JanR said...

Happy Canada Day, Kate! I hope you enjoy your camping long weekend. Your bathroom makeover looks amazing! From standard camper to cozy, to love it!

Wonderful card too. The black stamping against the bright background look fantastic!

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card Kate, lovely CAS design and I only eat pineapple with pork..another fruit I had forgotten about, I guess I eat more fruit than I thought..hope you have a wonderful long weekend and your revamp is superb..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Imke said...

Wonderful Card, Kate. I like the black image on this colorful background.

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Witchcrafted Life said...

Terrific card! So sunny and summery! I adore pineapple as well (especially fresh ones) and am always keen to find new ways to weave this tropical treat into our meals and my paper crafting alike. :)

Wishing you a fantastic time taking the trailer out on its inaugural trip.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>