Warm and Fuzzy Wishes

Wednesday, July 7, 2021
Chrissy is hosting this week's challenge at Little Red Wagon and she's in the holiday spirit! It's mid-way to Christmas and Chrissy would like to see any and all things Christmas related! From cards and tags to home decor, we'd love to see your creations. Plus, December You will be so happy that July You got a head start on things!


I created a card. I thought the stamps were from a set I hadn't used before, but when I went to open the package, I could tell that a couple of the stamps had been inked up at some point. I have no memory of what I made so it must have been in the busyness of last Christmas!

My son and I had a great weekend camping, despite a day of lots of rain. The camper was fabulous! It was hard to come back to reality. Although I have another trip planned for the end of August, I'm hoping to get out again for a night or two before that.

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to be inspired by the Girlfriends' Christmas creations - and then start your own holiday projects to link up and join the fun!

7 comments

R's Rue said...

What a cute card that is leaving me with a huge smile. I would love to receive this card. I hope you have a beautiful day full of love, joy and hope.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Brenda said...

So glad you had fun camping! I'm not a camper, but if I had accommodations like you, I might be persuaded to give it a go. Love your sweet card, what a great design!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a wonderful card, I love how you used the die to edge the paper. Fun image and a lovely warm feeling card too Kate. So happy to hear your trip went well, apart from the weather! but it was a good thing, at least you know you are water tight hahaha
Faith x

Chrissy said...

So very sweet and cute Kate and glad you had a good time away..I love camping..

Luv CHRISSYxx

JanR said...

Such a sweet card! Those lil critters are so cute. Glad you had fun camping!

Imke said...

Sounds like you had a great time camping- welcome back ! We booked a trip to Cairo/Egypt in August - keep your fingers crossed that we can go because of Covid.

Super sweet card with all those cute critters !

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Witchcrafted Life said...

What a wonderfully cute holiday season greeting (kitties for the win always!). Love the sentiment!

That's awesome about your getaway (rain aside, of course). I hope you get in some more time in the camper before another long (!) Canadian winter sets up shop again.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>