CAS Thanks

Wednesday, June 9, 2021
Jan is hosting this week's Little Red Wagon challenge and she's keeping things CAS - clean and simple. Any project that is not too fancy, has limited details and/or embellishments would fit the bill here.


I pulled out a stamp that I've had stored in the bin on my top craftroom bookshelf for ages. I found a lot of neat treasures in there! The stamp says "Studio G" which I believe is a Michael's brand. I inked it up, stamped it three times and then smooshed some water inks using a small stamp block. I then added a few splatters and a die-cut sentiment from Your Next Stamp. I thought I was done but decided that the splatters took the card from CAS to non-CAS. As the card was simple to create, I decided to make a second - this time with no splatters and a slightly higher sentiment. It's great to have two extra thank you cards in my stash.

Please head over to Little Red Wagon to see what the rest of the Girlfriends have created - and then link up your own CAS projects!

7 comments

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I Love the colour mix and those trees, what a beautiful card(s), love them with the splatters and without. I didn't know that splatter made it less CAS? Thanks for that.
Faith x

Chrissy said...

Very pretty colours in the background Kate and love the tree and thanks sentiment, gorgeous CAS cards..

Luv CHRISSYxx

JanR said...

Ooooh, such pretty colours! Splendid technique too! Fantastic cards, Kate.

Imke said...

Fabulous card, Kate- Sometimes it can be so easy - just great.

Imke~ MY CRAFTY PLACE"

Witchcrafted Life said...

Tranquillity abounds in this beautiful design. It is soothing, sweet, and entirely lovely.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

R's Rue said...

What a fabulous card. I love it. Have a great day.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Brenda said...

This is "simply" beautiful! I love the color combo and the stamp is just perfect for a CAS card.

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>